I have effectively replaced 15 beauty products with these items.
Low poo for 4 days now. I have naturally curly hair that is dry/damaged from years of coloring, so I’m doing organic shampoo & conditioner (shea moisture), and for greasier hair doing the mix of 1 part Dr. Bonner soap to 9 parts water and 2 drops of neem oil with vanilla oil for scent.
- Body moisturizer-coconut oil.
- Body butter-melted 1 c. coconut oil with 1/2 c. cocoa butter, mixed in 1/2 c. almond oil and 20 drops vanilla essence. Put in fridge to solidify, then used hand mixer to whip into body butter.
- Breakout spot treatment-ACV on a qtip dabbed.
- Using almond oil for the oil cleansing face method.
- Pinch of baking soda + smidge of coconut oil=homemade microdermabrasion for face/body.
- 1.5 cups water + 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar=shiny hair rinse
I won’t replace certain items with full organic as of yet (like antipersperant) but I’m trying to go more natural not only to help my skin issues but to be more frugal. So far, I can’t believe the amount of money I’ve spent on crap that didn’t work and/or irritated my skin.